The game play consists of puzzles that Scooby and Shaggy must solve by using tools to help them pass obstacles that block their path in finding those special peppers. The animations in the game are probably the best to watch and are very funny. I found it to be quite enjoyable trying to use objects that I picked up in the game and using them against an enemy only to see what actions would happen. This is a great game for kids to play and for adults to check out to relive their memories of watching the adventures of Scooby and the gang from television past. So check out your local online arcade and give the game a try, I am certain that you would enjoy the game.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Flash Game Review: River Rapids Rampage - Episode 1
So, what happens when you find a game that reminds you so much of the cartoon that you watched in the past and that you have a chance to live an adventure of the show that you grew up with? You play the game! Scooby and Shaggy are up to mischief again in their latest adventure in trying to find hot peppers to make a special hot sauce. They must travel through the jungles, and brave the rapids and avoid their latest villain in trying to accomplish their mission. The graphics of this adventure game is cartoony to say the least and works quite well for this genre of games.
The game play consists of puzzles that Scooby and Shaggy must solve by using tools to help them pass obstacles that block their path in finding those special peppers. The animations in the game are probably the best to watch and are very funny. I found it to be quite enjoyable trying to use objects that I picked up in the game and using them against an enemy only to see what actions would happen. This is a great game for kids to play and for adults to check out to relive their memories of watching the adventures of Scooby and the gang from television past. So check out your local online arcade and give the game a try, I am certain that you would enjoy the game.
The game play consists of puzzles that Scooby and Shaggy must solve by using tools to help them pass obstacles that block their path in finding those special peppers. The animations in the game are probably the best to watch and are very funny. I found it to be quite enjoyable trying to use objects that I picked up in the game and using them against an enemy only to see what actions would happen. This is a great game for kids to play and for adults to check out to relive their memories of watching the adventures of Scooby and the gang from television past. So check out your local online arcade and give the game a try, I am certain that you would enjoy the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment